Home

August 03, 2010

PROMOTION FROM UDC TO IPO WILL GET BENEFIT OF MACP

TBOP/BCR Scheme was extended to the circle office staff by re-designating the exixting LDCs and UDC as Postal Assistant . As such as on date consideration of MACPS ie 01.09.2008, there is no exixtance of the cadres of LDCs and UDCsand therefore promtions earned by the officials from  from PA to UDC or LDCs to UDCs prior to re designation is to be ignored.

Authority: Department of Post letter no 4-7 MACP/2009- pcc DATED 19.07.2010.

2 comments:

  1. Sir,
    I am regular visitor of your site. I appreciate your efforts for providing valuable information.As u have said that the UDC will get benifit of MACP.It is requested to provide valuable information to me & my collegues on following case:

    I was recruited in PA in UP Circle during the year 1991 and went on deputation to Circle office and absorved in C.O. in the year 1997.I CLEARED IPO exam in 2005 and joined IPO cadre in Feb2006.Whether I am eligible for MACP as u have said UDC/LDC will get benifit for MACP.Kindly clarify whether I am eligible for MACP benifit.

    Thanks

    Yogendra Jha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are eligible for the benefit. The terms of 10,20,30 years or 10 years Continuous service in a particular grade is required for MACP. During 2011 u will get the ASP Scale.

    ReplyDelete